At Dancearama we offer fun educational programs for schools and Childcare Centres. Our Programs introduce children to music, movement, and drama, through age-related activities, focusing on key principles within the curriculum.
Each week the children will learn new skills including:
- Following Direction
- Participating in a group discussion
- Portraying Emotions
- Showing trust
- Understanding what the term ‘Action’ means
- Understanding and being part of a tableau
- Using their imagination
- Exploring different types of environments
- Spatial awareness
- Experimenting with Characters
- Understanding the Term Status (using levels)
- Developing a character
- Facial expressions
- Working with a partner
- Memory Recall
- Understanding the importance of
- Being part of an audience
- Presenting a small drama piece using
- Skills learned over the term
We cater to each school/centre individually, creating a program to suit each age group. Programs can run for a week, month, term or year. Why not get in touch to find out more!
“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere’.