DANCEARAMA SHOW SPECTACULAR Annual Dance Concert 2019
SATURDAY 23rd NOVEMBER
LOCATION: ACTORS CENTRE AUSTRALIA Italian Forum Cultural Centre 23 Norton Street Leichhardt NSW 2040
CONCERT WILL START AT 1.30PM aiming to finish at 3pm
For concert day students are to:
- Arrive in dance attire inside the ACA Foyer at 9.50am (you will drop your child off and come back to see the performance)
- Please make sure you sign your child in
- Note that hair must be pulled back off neatly off the face in a high ponytail
- For makeup please use foundation, blush, mascara if you want and lipstick that can be applied before the children go on stage
- Ensure no jewellery is worn except stud earrings
- Bring lunch, snacks activities (cards, paper crayons etc.) and plenty of water
- No electrical items to be brought (ipad, phone etc. etc.) We are not responsible if anything is lost.
Your child will be given their costume 2 weeks before the show. Laura will email you and let you know what costume your child will need to arrive in. They will then need to bring the other costume with them
The ACA is a beautiful auditorium and of a professional standard. If your child is in the concert they will not need a ticket. Tickets are priced at $25 for Adults $15 for children and under 4’s free (as they can sit on laps) Tickets can only be purchased through Laura Hudson (cash or EFT). Tickets will be available from 30th OCT 2019.
EFT details for tickets are:
Citibank| Laura Hudson | BSB – 242-200 | Acc No 474742228
PLEASE PUT YOUR CHILDS NAME IN THE DESCRIPTION AND EMAIL LAURA INDICATING HOW MANY ADULT AND CHILD TICKETS YOU NEED. NO LIMIT ON TICKETS
No tickets will be on sale on the day, you must purchase them beforehand.
A Permission form outlining details for consenting of Photographs and Video Footage during the Concert will also need to be filled in and send to Laura ASAP. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed please can you let me know ASAP?
If anyone is interested in helping backstage it would be greatly appreciated. Each volunteer will be assigned to a group and you will stay with that group for the concert. You will ensure that the group is correctly dressed, busy with activities if they are not on stage, assist them on and off the stage and help at the finale at the end. In return, you will receive a free ticket to the show. Your child’s dance teacher will also be with them.
Laura Hudson| email@example.com